Start your testing journey (all interfaces)
1 HOUR - [Multiple sessions available] Ensure readiness for ISO 20022 for payments
We are moving closer to November 2022, the go-live date for ISO 20022 for cross-border payments and reporting, and the start of the coexistence period, when some entities will have adopted ISO 20022 and others will not.
Ensuring an upgraded messaging interface will allow you to receive a multi-format MX with embedded MT on your interface and back-office applications. We then invite you to test the receipt of this multi-format MX with embedded MT generated by the In-flow Translation service on FINplus.
This is a dedicated session to go through testing activities in detail.
In this webinar, you’ll learn about:
- Your testing journey whether remaining on MT or adopting ISO 20022
- Business and non-functional testing
- Self-testing: using MyStandards to receive an ISO 20022 message
- Testing with SWIFT: using Test Sparring Partner to test full business flows
- How to build your testing roadmap
We highly recommend that customers using Alliance Access/Entry/Lite2 also register for any main readiness webinar to which they have been invited, ahead of this session on testing.
There are currently no scheduled sessions for this webinar.