About SWIFT gpi: The new standard for cross-border payments
Join our upcoming (1 hour) webinar to learn about the benefits of SWIFT gpi for you and your corporate clients
More than ever, corporate treasurers are demanding an enhanced cross-border payment experience – and banks that can provide this are at a real advantage.
In this webinar, learn more about how SWIFT gpi enables you to:
- Improve your competitiveness in this fast-evolving landscape
- Increase efficiency and reduce your operational costs
- Provide a significantly better service to your customers
- Be in more control of your international payments business
SWIFT gpi benefits all financial institutions, which is why it is quickly becoming the new norm. Today more than 190 financial institutions have already signed up, with over 65 now live and sending over $100bn in gpi payments daily.
Hear from gpi members about how SWIFT gpi is transforming their cross-border payments business. And find out how it can do the same for you.
- Tuesday, 4 September 2018 - Emma Saxton, Senior Product Manager, Global Liquidity and Cash Management, HSBC
- Wednesday, 5 September 2018 - Susan Hall, Principal Product Manager, ING
There are currently no scheduled sessions for this webinar