New approach to ISO 20022 adoption for partners
Tune into this webinar to learn more about our updated approach to ISO 20022 adoption, how it protects the investment you have made so far, and how you can continue to prepare.
You are invited to join the ‘ISO 20022 for Payment application and connectivity providers’ global webinar. The objective of the webinar is to provide Payments application and connectivity providers with the information needed to adopt ISO 20022 in compliance with the Cross-Border Payments and Reporting Plus (CBPR+) usage guidelines.
The global webinar will cover:
- Recap - why ISO 20022? What is ISO 20022 and how does it differ from MT?
- Strategy update & global market adoption timelines
- Message type scope and updates from the CBPR+ working group
- Available support including information, specifications, tools and certification
- SWIFT’s Embedded Translator
- Universal confirmations
There are currently no scheduled sessions for this webinar.