Ensure readiness for ISO 20022 for CBPR+ (APAC)
60-90 mins - [Multiple sessions available] Optimise your testing journey, prepare for go-live
March 2023 is fast approaching. At that point ISO 20022 for cross-border payments and reporting (CBPR+) will go live. This also marks the start of the coexistence period. Even if you’re not adopting ISO 20022 in March, you still need to ensure readiness and be able to receive ISO 20022 messages. Not being ready will mean a break in the continuity of your business operations.
Swift is here to support your testing journey. Alongside testing activities, you need to ensure your live environment is ready for the start of coexistence. You can work on the steps in parallel with your final testing activities.
This session will cover the final steps of testing plus preparations to be completed before go-live.
In this webinar, you’ll learn about:
- In-flow translation result codes: definition and processing rules
- Further testing: increasing the range of your testing activities
- Attention points when testing based on observed traffic
- Preparing for live deployment
- Options for getting your Relationship Management Application setup ready
- Early adoption: why and how?
Note: For customers using Alliance Lite2, only the webinar content on final steps of testing is applicable – please feel free to register for the webinar and only attend for the testing content.
There are currently no scheduled sessions for this webinar.