Customer Security Controls Framework
Learn more about Customer Security Controls and the Independent Assessment Framework
In July 2021, SWIFT published the CSCF v2022. This document provides information on changes to controls, additional guidance and many clarifications to existing controls and the associated implementation guidelines. The CSCF v2022 updates will be implemented in the KYC-SA application (the online repository for customer attestations) in July 2022; you will be able to attest your compliance against this CSCF v2022 between early July and 31st December 2022.
Since 2021, SWIFT requests users to support their attestation with an independent assessment. The Independent assessment framework elaborates on the key concepts and rules guiding an independent assessment conducted by an external party or an independent internal department.
How to access these documents
The CSCF v2022 and the IAF are available here. To access those documents, you must log in to mySWIFT with your swift.com credentials through swift.com > Explore our Knowledge Centre section > Support Pages > Security attestation.
Want to find out more?
We would like to invite you to attend this information session to:
- Get a view on the threat landscape evolution and the users’ CSP compliance results in 2021
- Learn about how the CSCF evolves in 2022; get an overview of the promoted controls and main changes that come with it
- Have a refresher about the key concepts underpinning the Independent Assessment Framework (IAF) mandated since 2021 and specifically learn about conditions to leverage an independent assessment performed in 2021 for your KYC-SA attestation in 2022
- Learn about outsourcing and the impacts on your KYC-SA attestation and your independent assessment
- Engage and ask questions to SWIFT in regard to the practical aspects of maintaining CSP and conducting an independent internal or external assessment in your organisation
There are currently no scheduled sessions for this webinar.