Compliance in an ever-changing world
1 HOUR - Explore how compliance teams are finding solutions to the new challenges they’re faced with.
Since the start of the pandemic, compliance teams have been forced to navigate an ever-evolving risk landscape. While many financial institutions are struggling to contain compliance costs, they also face increasing customer expectations in terms of speed and convenience.
How can compliance professionals effectively balance these priorities?
These webinars will explore:
- The impact of the pandemic on compliance
- Meeting evolving customer expectations while maintaining trust and managing global risk
- Reducing compliance friction to enable faster cross-border payments
- Driving compliance forward: The importance of effective collaboration
- How we’re supporting the community today and our vision for the future
There are currently no scheduled sessions for this webinar.