Strengthening your fraud and cyber-crime protection controls
Preventing fraud and cyber-crime is a top priority for SWIFT's community and the focus of our SWIFT Customer Security Programme.
As part of this programme, we are pleased to invite you to join a webinar entitled Fraud and cyber-crime: understanding the threats, and how to address them
Hosted by SWIFT, in cooperation with KPMG, the webinar covers:
- Cyber-threat trends and modus operandi
- Security best practices
- Daily Validation Reports – the new anti-fraud tool from SWIFT
- Bedria Bedri – Partner, Technology & Cyber Risk Consulting, KPMG
- David Ferbrache – Technical Director Cybersecurity, KPMG
- Tony Wicks – Customer Security Programme, SWIFT
There are currently no scheduled sessions for this webinar.