The CGI Initiative: Benefiting from ISO 20022
1 HOUR - Learn how the CGI initiative is enabling better corporate-to-bank business in an ISO 20022 world.
The global adoption of ISO 20022 is gathering pace, with banks, market infrastructures and their vendors all beginning to realise the benefits along the entire payments value chain.
To help support corporates and facilitate the process, the Common Global Implementation (CGI) initiative is set to deliver enhanced versions of various ISO 20022 messages through consultation and collaboration with its members.
Hear from guest speakers:
- Kerstin Shoenwitz - CGI MP Working Group 1 Facilitator, Credit Transfer & Payments Status Report, Deutsche Bank
- William Porto - CGI MP Working Group 2 Facilitator, Cash Management Reporting, JPMorgan
Join the discussion
During this webinar, we’ll hear from CGI leaders and members of the community, exploring:
- Opportunities and challenges ISO 20022 presents for corporate-to-bank business
- Ongoing work by the CGI to address these, including providing enhanced messages
- Actions market participants can take to realise the benefits of ISO 20022
- How MyStandards, as a centralised portal for message specifications, supports the community
Download webinar materials
There are currently no scheduled sessions for this webinar.