Know who you’re doing business with
Having access to comprehensive data to meet regulatory demands around sanctions compliance and Know Your Customer (KYC) verification is vital – and the stakes are high if you get it wrong. But screening financial transactions alone is not enough. Customer and entity screening against sanctions, Politically Exposed Persons (PEP) and Relatives and Close Associates (RCA) lists is now also a must.
Name Screening Batch
Our new hosted Name Screening Batch service is a powerful addition to our existing Name Screening Online – which is used by over 750 banks and corporates worldwide. It allows you to check your customer or provider databases against a defined scope of lists. You simply define your screening requirements and upload your data file centrally, and we take care of the rest.
- Daily update of sanctions lists, PEP and RCA lists covering more than 1.6 million entities
- Delta calculation on client lists and on the screening lists driving the alert generation to reduce the number of false positives
- The full audit track allowing you to prove at any time which names have been checked against which lists
SWIFT’s proven sanctions compliance services are helping leading banks achieve sanctions screening efficiency and address regulatory expectations.
Nicolas Stuckens, Head of Sanctions Compliance Services, SWIFT
Supporting your compliance needs
Name Screening safeguards your data with world-class security and provides a clear audit trail for every record so you and your counterparts always know where you stand. It’s a purpose built,
hosted solution that helps you meet your regulatory obligations and protects your business – now and in the future.
- Batch screening of entire databases
- Automated list update and delta calculation
- Online screening of single names
- Streamlines sanctions and KYC compliance
- Simplifies customer onboarding
- Intuitive user interface
- Full audit trail and reporting
- Robust data security
Part of SWIFT’s community-inspired compliance solutions roadmap
Anti-money laundering (AML)
AML compliance is one of the most costly and challenging issues facing the industry today. We’re working with our community to identify risks, strengthen procedures and improve efficiency.
- Financial Crime Compliance
Overcoming AML challenges in correspondent banking
Discover our Sanctions solutions
Our unique shared services approach can help you standardise and optimise your screening processes in line with market practice.