Uncovering the power of reference data with SWIFTRef
Accurate and reliable data is critical in contemporary financial services, and its importance is set only to grow.
For this year’s Sibos, the SWIFTRef team has designed a series of insightful thought leadership sessions that will bring you up-to-date on the latest developments in reference data management, including new opportunities for enhanced data quality and the ability to process different data sets.
Our market experts will host a number of events where they will address two key questions:
- How can payment reference data better help businesses mitigate risk and reduce costs?
- How can reference data from SWIFT’s information products improve a due diligence manager’s efficiency?
Attendees will also be invited to participate in round-table discussions on the future of reference data for corporate treasurers, and how APIs are already delivering improved accuracy for SWIFT’s customers.
SWIFTRef Theatre Sessions
An open session where delegates can deep dive into an industry topic and how SWIFT can offer support on it. SWIFTRef will be holding three of these events:
- Setting a new standard for an efficient due diligence journey – Tuesday 23 October, 9.45am
- Can proper reference data management really lower risks? An Asian perspective – Wednesday 24 October, 4.00pm
- The future of reference data for treasurers – Thursday 25 October, 10.15am
SWIFTRef Knowledge Bar sessions
This year at Sibos our team will also welcome you to our Knowledge Bar, where delegates can learn from SWIFTRef experts in an informal, drop-in environment.
Join us to make sure your reference data products are ready to cope with the new BIC ISO Standards scheduled for later this year and discover how SWIFT can help you with your due diligence processes. The two sessions are:
- BIC Standard format change – What is the impact on SWIFTRef? – Tuesday 23 October, 14.15 – 15.00
- Discover SWIFT’s offering to reach an efficient due diligence journey – Wednesday 24 October, 17.00 – 17.45
Don’t miss out on these exclusive and thought-provoking sessions: save the date now!