17 and 18 November 2015 in La Hulpe, Belgium at the SWIFT headquarters.
Previous MyStandards User Group Events in Brussels (Nov 2013 and Oct 2014), New York (Mar 2014 and Mar 2015) and Singapore (Oct 2015) have proven to be great venues for our community to exchange ideas, build relationships, and collaborate on future product evolutions for MyStandards.
It is now time to start looking forward to the next meeting that is planned on 17th and 18th November 2015 in La Hulpe, Belgium at the SWIFT headquarters.
Like its predecessors, this event will bring together MyStandards users from different lines of business to address best practice usage, harmonisation, industry transformation and the MyStandards product roadmap.
Why attend this User Group Meeting?
- MyStandards EMEA User Group Meeting will be a two-day event packed with informative sessions, join us and you will get to…
- Hear from your peers about how they are using, or planning to use MyStandards and shape industry best practice together
- Get the latest information on everything you need to know about MyStandards
- Drive the evolution of MyStandards in close collaboration with the product team
- Build long term partnerships with your peers from across the industry
This event is free-of-charge. In order to make sure this will be a successful event, please kindly confirm your attendance with us as soon as possible by emailing our MyStandards community manager.