This has been probably the most consultative release to date: Customer consultation rounds were kicked-off in October last year and the roll-out started early 2015. We are now confident that the documentation outputs and related features are fully fit-for-purpose and set a new benchmark for the industry.
Find Out More
We have compiled a list of resources to go through in order to be fully up to date on this release and also on future releases.
- MyStandards V1.7 Release Note
- Premium Training webinars, in particular the video "Getting the most out of documentation".
Note, access to this requires logging in to MyStandards.
- 2015Q1 Quarterly Update, including the recorded webinar and slides
- MyStandards V2.0, with a focus on consumer orientation and publisher usability
- MyStandards Future Iterations
Of course, we welcome any additional input and questions to ensure that we are going in the right direction.
Share your ideas and thoughts!