Latest version of SWIFTSmart brings fresh new content and learning tools
Enhance your knowledge and competence of SWIFT products and services
The latest version of SWIFT’s eLearning platform, SWIFTSmart, along with a refreshed tailored learning portfolio, was introduced to the community at Sibos, with customers getting a first glimpse of the revamped version at the recent SWIFT Premium Services Forum (PSF) and SWIFT Operations Forum Europe (SOFE).
SWIFTSmart is an interactive cloud-based service that provides a full catalogue of courses on a wide range of topics, and is free to all SWIFT users with unlimited access.
Whether you are looking for a basic introduction to SWIFT, a curricula in the newest trends in the financial services industry, or advanced learning modules on gpi, interfaces or standards, the service gives you flexibility to train your staff anytime, anywhere and from any device.
Version 3.0 of SWIFTSmart brings a range of new benefits to users, including an updated look and feel to enhance the user experience, an educational online game on cyber security, as well as a new certification scheme.
Other new SWIFTSmart features allow users to:
- Find inspiration and the perfect course quickly with the improved search and browse functionality
- Discover new content types, such as micro-learnings or quick-tips videos
- Keep abreast of strategic topics such as APIs, SWIFT gpi or the CSP v2019
- Plan their curriculum and find courses relevant to them easily with the SWIFTSmart Academy
- Access help and support via the redesigned help centre, featuring video clips and FAQs designed to give quick answers to questions
- Plan and manage the learning of their team via the new Learning Co-ordinator dashboard.
SWIFTSmart gives you flexibility to train your staff anytime, anywhere and from any device.