SWIFT Standards Masterclass Malaysia
In order to align with the CPSS-IOSCO Principles for financial market infrastructures, SWIFT has been working in collaboration with BMB to leverage the relevant international standards for Malaysia’s payment systems (PS), central securities depositories (CSDs), securities settlement systems (SSSs), and central counterparties (CCPs).
Join us for a day at Bursa, where we will showcase this alignment with international standards, highlighting the rising importance of Malaysia as an international financial hub within the ASEAN, through hosting this half day educational seminar on International Standards (ISO) to the Malaysian community.
Topics will include:
- Malaysia Market Updates: Latest standards activities in Malaysia (for Payments, Securities and Treasury)
- Standards Release 2019 Business Highlights and Cat 7 Updates
- ISO 20022 Migration Study: Current status and upcoming plans
- ISO 20022 and New Technologies: Reusing the ISO 20022 Data Dictionary for your internal implementation and for FinTech (DLT/APIs)
- Corporate to Bank in Malaysia
- SWIFT Standards Tools
We look forward to welcoming you in Kuala Lumpur on 9 October!
Head of Standards, Asia Pacific, SWIFT