Securing the future
Welcome to the SWIFT Business Forum Greece 2017 that will take place in Athens on Monday 12 June 2017.
This free Business Forum is an opportunity for the SWIFT community to come together, exchange ideas and work on common solutions to shared challenges.
The agenda will focus on the key challenges and opportunities facing Greece's economy. You will hear from leading industry speakers alongside SWIFT experts, and learn about what SWIFT is doing to meet the needs of its community. The event will be an excellent opportunity to discuss and share experiences on topics of great relevance to you and your business.
- International payments – how the banks can secure their future
- Financial crime compliance – the challenge of complying with new regulations
- Harnessing new technology to shape the future of banking
- The challenges of multi-banking for a corporate treasurer
- Business Intelligence – using data for strategic decision making
- The challenge of managing cyber risks
I look forward to seeing you in Athens!
Head of South East Europe, SWIFT