Join industry leaders to discuss key trends in innovation at Sibos 2017
Innovation is a central theme at Sibos 2017. Over the past 12 months, financial, banking and securities companies continued to evolve their business strategies, while new technologies and start-up companies continued to their path to adoption.
Join senior professionals from banks, infrastructure providers, technology vendors and the regulatory community as they participate in a range of workshops, conference panel and SWIFT Auditorium and Innotribe sessions that showcase, discuss and debate the opportunities and challenges of innovation and technology.
- Blockchain and distributed ledger technology
- Innovation in the global payments infrastructure
- Increasing innovation through collaboration
- Maintaining consistent standards in technology and innovation
- Machine learning and AI
SWIFT’s innovation offering
The SWIFT Auditorium is the place to hear how SWIFT leads the way in introducing innovative products and services to its product suite. Sessions include:
- The future of transaction banking - moving into the digital age
- Blockchain in the cash and securities settlement space: utopia or reality?
- How can middle and back-offices make use of artificial intelligence?
- API in financial services: the key to the future?
You should attend if…
Your organisation is juggling the challenges of maintaining existing technology while exploring, financing and adopting emerging technologies. Meet with SWIFT’s senior executives to share ideas and discuss how collaboration can introduce greater efficiencies in existing processes.
Click here for a full view of the innovation-focused sessions at Sibos.