Join industry leaders to discuss key trends in innovation at Sibos 2017
Innovation is a central theme at Sibos 2017. Over the past 12 months, financial, banking and securities companies continued to evolve their business strategies, while new technologies and start-up companies continued to their path to adoption.
Join senior professionals from banks, infrastructure providers, technology vendors and the regulatory community as they participate in a range of workshops, conference panel and SWIFT Auditorium and Innotribe sessions that showcase, discuss and debate the opportunities and challenges of innovation and technology.
- Blockchain and distributed ledger technology
- Innovation in the global payments infrastructure
- Increasing innovation through collaboration
- Maintaining consistent standards in technology and innovation
- Machine learning and AI
Answering the big questions at Sibos
Is blockchain the right solution for wholesale financial markets?
- SWIFT on distributed ledger technologies
- 22 additional global banks join the SWIFT gpi blockchain proof of concept
- SWIFT response to ESMA’s discussion paper on DLT
What is the future for international payments?
- SWIFT gpi: Delivering the future of cross-border payments, today
- SWIFT gpi - video
- Towards a single payments platform - Sibos 2016
Can true innovation be achieved in a complex and highly-regulated environment?
- When RegTech meets FinTech - Sibos 2016
- Learning from FinTech - Sibos 2016
- Innotribe 2017: Towards even more collaboration
What hurdles need to be overcome before blockchain can be widely adopted?
- Blockchain 2020: What's next for adoption by the financial industry? - Sibos 2016
- SWIFT's Cross-Border Blockchain Trial Is Moving Into Its Next Phase - CoinDesk
- ISO 20022 Harmonisation Best Practice
How can institutions in emerging markets increase access to the global payments infrastructure?
- SWIFT Community Cloud
- SWIFT community cloud services: enabling a win-win framework
- Alliance Lite2 video
Is the need for speed a major trigger for change?
- SWIFT to facilitate instant payments in the U.S.
- SWIFT unveils new instant payments solution for Europe
- Real-time payments closer to a reality in Australia