Please be aware that SWIFT will retire the Accord services by 2017.
If you submit an order you will be contacted in advance by a SWIFT representative to discuss your requirements prior to any order being processed.
If you wish to continue to have access to your Long Term Archive data then you will need to subscribe to the LTA Data Export service.
Change your Accord subscription
Complete the order details. Some fields are prefilled automatically; some provide a selection through a drop down menu. Mandatory fields are indicated by an orange triangle.
Understanding the ordering process
Find out how to place your order, track your order and request high priority or emergency handling.
Important information about your order
- Note that SWIFT will overwrite your current Accord service configuration with your update request.
- One change request is allowed per order form.
- For Accord Report, end-user management can only be done by an Accord Report administrator.
- Accord Report administrators and end-users to be registered to Accord Report need to have a swift.com profile to be registered to Accord Report.
- If you wish to continue to have access to your Long Term Archive data after the Accord end of service then you will need to subscribe to the LTA Data Export service.
LTA Data Export service
Accord for Treasury
Accord for Securities
CCPLink is an option of the Accord for Securities order form.