Purchase Order (PO) reference
If your company requires a Purchase order reference on your invoices please follow one of the below procedures depending on which of our service is concerned.
- Non-Traffic Related invoices:
- PO reference can be updated in the non-traffic related invoices and has no effect on invoices issued in the past.
- Access needed on swift.com: "Edit billing and shipping addresses". If you do not have this access, please request it through Manage Your Profile on swift.com.
- How does it work? Watch this video here.
- Change your PO reference
- Traffic related invoice:
- Please fill this form to request a purchase order reference on your traffic related invoices.
- Additional information:
- Please note that invoices issued in the past will not be affected.
- Any invoice rework is subject to admin fee of EUR 1,000.
- Before next Billing cycle occurring at the end of each month.
- Between 1st and 29th of January: the change will be effective for the annual invoicing occurring end of January onwards.