Staff registered on swift.com with access to billing information are informed when new invoices are available.
Billing rules: provides details on SWIFT billing rules and exchange rates (EUR and USD).
Calendar: lists the invoices dates.
Invoice frequencies: overview of the frequency of the invoices.
- Your month end invoices and credit notes will be available at the latest the 8th calendar day after month end.
- Overview shows all most recent and unpaid documents, as well as any amounts on your balance not yet cleared with invoices or credit notes.
- All invoices shows all invoices and credit notes of the past 24 months.
- Reports shows miscellaneous reports.
- Group Overview shows the list of invoices and credit notes over the past 24 months.
Customers must bear all bank transfer cost associated with the payment to SWIFT.