SWIFT Open Day Thailand 2016
The SWIFT Open Day Thailand will take place this April at the Sofitel So in Bangkok, gathering the local Thai community representing financial institutions to discuss pertinent issues concerning the industry. The below main topics will be discussed during the half-day conference:
- Overview of SWIFT and Traffic Data in Thailand
- Key Initiatives for the Thai Market
- Global Payment Trends and RTRPS
- SWIFT Compliance Updates
- Market Infrastructure Developments
- Latest updates on SWIFT MyStandards, Bank Readiness, and BPO/TSU, and Business Intelligence
We are confident that this conference will offer our community an invaluable opportunity to share and collaborate on our ideas in fostering a more vibrant financial community in Thailand and the ASEAN region.
We look forward to seeing you all next month!