Challenges and opportunities for the financial and banking industry
Welcome to the 7th edition of the SWIFT Business Forum Romania, organised by SWIFT and the Romanian Banking Association.
Under the theme “Challenges and opportunities for the financial and banking industry” we will be taking an in depth look at recent developments in our industry, both in Romania and beyond. We will assess the challenges and opportunities that each of these presents and will discuss how we can work together as an industry to find common solutions to common challenges.
In the course of the day you will hear from senior representatives of the Romanian financial industry and SWIFT on a variety of topics, including but not limited to:
- The Romanian Banking System – facts and perspectives
- The SWIFT 2020 Strategy
- The experience of corporates on SWIFT
- Financial Crime Compliance & The KYC Registry update
- Reshaping the correspondent banking model: SWIFT’s global payments innovation initiative
- The next level for payments in Europe
- The future of standards – an update on ISO 20022 adoption
- Securities market developments
- Distributed ledger technologies
- Driving the digital agenda
- Payments infrastructure developments
We look forward to seeing you in Bucharest!
Head of SWIFT Germany & Central Europe
Director, Romanian Banking Association