BUILDING FOR THE FUTURE: Innovation and the transformation of banking
Welcome to the SWIFT Business Forum Canada 2016.
As the industry continues to evolve, so does SWIFT's Business Forum Canada. The program for this year’s event is framed by the SWIFT2020 strategy and panel discussions that will address key topics including:
- Payment systems modernization and the rise of real-time payments
- Disruption and rejuvenation of correspondent banking
- Financial crime compliance, regulation and cyber threats
- Digitalization and the impacts on the customer experience
- Blockchain and distributed ledger technologies: what’s hype vs reality
You will hear from renowned industry speakers as well as academics brought to you by the SWIFT Institute. You will also have the opportunity to discover how SWIFT is responding to the changing needs of the Canadian community.
As always, the event will provide an excellent opportunity to network and collaborate with your peers, and share experiences on topics of great relevance to you and your businesses.
I wish you an interesting and successful Business Forum and I look forward to welcoming you.
Country Head, Canada and Global Account Director
Americas and UK Region, SWIFT