Registration & Practical info
Full conference delegate pass (incl. transfers from the airport to the Sofitel Ivoire, a printed conference programme, networking cocktail on Tuesday and gala dinner on Wednesday as well as coffee breaks and luncheons for three days):
€ 950, excl. VAT
An early bird discount will apply from 16 January to 28 February 2017.
Register before 28 February 2017 and save € 230 on a full conference delegate pass.
Convince your boss to let you attend ARC 2017
- Print the online agenda - highlight the sessions which are the most relevant for your business and what you can learn from them
- Highlight networking opportunities – look at the profiles of delegates from previous editions of ARC in the ARC 2017 brochure
- Register early! To benefit from 25% off, make sure you register between 16 January and 28 February 2017.
- Share your knowledge – propose to set up a debriefing after the event and share the post event report. Check out last year’s report here.
We have also prepared a draft letter that you can use to request the formal approval of your management to attend ARC 2017.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you need any more information or support.
ARC 2017 Venue
Sofitel Abidjan Hotel Ivoire
Address: Boulevard Hassan II 08 B 01, Abidjan, Ivory
Stay at the official ARC 2017 Hotel and make the best out of your trip
Classic room: 141 000 CFA = 214, 95 euros, including breakfast and all taxes
Superior room: 156 000 CFA = 237, 82 euros, including breakfast and all taxes
Secure your hotel room at this preferential rate while registering for ARC 2017 online!
A transfer from the airport to the hotel will be provided to all participants staying at the Sofitel Ivoire.
- AIR FRANCE & KLM Global Meetings
Attractive discounts on a wide range of airfares on all Air France and KLM flights worldwide
Use the website of this event or visit www.airfranceklm-globalmeetings.com to:
- access the preferential fares granted for this event*
- make your booking
- and issue your electronic ticket*.
Event: SWIFT African Regional Conference 2017
Event ID: 29860AF
Valid for travel from 11 May 2017 to 23 May 2017
Event location: Abidjan, Ivory Coast
If you buy your ticket via AIR FRANCE & KLM Global Meetings website, your electronic ticket will carry a special mention which justifies the application of the preferential fares. Should you prefer to process your reservations and ticket-purchase directly with an Air France and KLM sales outlet, you must keep this current document which serves to justify the application of the preferential airfares.
- EMIRATES AIRLINES
Emirates Airline has proudly been selected as a partner airline for the SWIFT African Regional Conference 2017.
Emirates has excellent connections to all of the six continents via Dubai with more than 150 current destinations worldwide – and expanding their route network all the time.
Participants can use the Promotion Code to get special fares on Emirates
Book you travel today on www.emirates.com and enter the promotion code EVE6SWF. The promotion is valid for flights from 09 May 2017 to 25 May 2017.