Join the Financial Crime Compliance conversation at Sibos 2016
Financial crime compliance is critical to all SWIFT users, regardless of size or location.
SWIFT’s solutions are helping customers in over 200 countries and territories set the standard in compliance effectiveness while driving collaboration, transparency and efficiency.
Join SWIFT experts and your peers for thought-provoking discussions, product demonstrations and networking opportunities during the Compliance stream at Sibos 2016 Geneva.
Who should attend
The Compliance stream is open to everyone and provides a unique opportunity for senior compliance and business executives to meet each other, share ideas and discuss business and collaboration.
It’s also a great chance to meet SWIFT’s compliance experts and learn how SWIFT can help you achieve your compliance objectives.
If you’re a senior compliance or risk officer, or a professional working elsewhere in financial crime, AML, KYC or Due Diligence disciplines, you won’t want to miss this great opportunity.
Visit the SWIFT Auditorium
SWIFT offers a broad range of financial crime compliance services developed in close collaboration with the industry. Hear from product experts and satisfied customers at the following sessions:
- New service! Introducing Payments Data Quality – SWIFT’s new offering to support compliance with FATF Recommendation 16
- Screening in the cloud. Why 500 banks have made the move. What’s next?
- Foster your Sanctions, KYC and AML compliance processes leveraging SWIFT Compliance Analytics
- Are your Sanctions Filters working? Sanctions Testing helps you gain assurance, insight and validation of your watchlist filtering environment
- New service! Introducing Name Screening: Screening your customers and suppliers just got easier
- The KYC Registry – A Global Experience
And there’s more…
- Hear a keynote address from Stuart Levey, Chief Legal Officer at HSBC
- Enjoy cocktails and good conversation at the Compliance cocktail on Tuesday 27 September at 17:30 at the Villa Sarasin next to the Palexpo
- Learn how easy it is to set up and use Alliance Lite2 and Sanctions Screening during a live demo in the SWIFT Lab