Corporate Forum South Africa
Welcome to the first SWIFT Corporate Forum South Africa. This free event, taking place on 23 August 2016 at the Hyatt Regency in Johannesburg, will focus on the latest trends in treasury management and give participants the opportunity to hear first-hand experience from experts across the industry.
The opening session will look at the challenges faced by treasury managers in keeping up with the pace of change in the payments industry. From the way individuals transfer value to how large corporations move money globally, this industry affects us all. How do these changes impact corporates’ global treasury management processes as they operate across multiple jurisdictions and geographies?
Other sessions include:
- Optimising business on the African continent - how are corporate treasurers and bankers addressing the challenge of doing business across multiple jurisdictions?
- Sovereign ratings update - how is South Africa’s economy faring now and what still needs to be done to avoid a downgrade?
- A practical guide to SWIFT for Corporates - what is SWIFT doing to innovate the traditional correspondent banking model and how can these initiatives benefit corporates?
- The challenges for continent-wide cash management - how are banks across Africa using SWIFT to monitor and manage regional cash positions centrally?
- Digitisation in treasury – how can corporate treasuries access solutions that not only cater for day-to-day treasury function but also global connectivity through SWIFT?
- Bank on-boarding for corporates – how can banks help to ensure corporates benefit from standardisation and automation?
You will hear from leading industry speakers alongside SWIFT experts and learn about what SWIFT is doing to meet the needs of its community. The event will also be an excellent opportunity to discuss and share experiences on topics of great relevance to you and your business.
We look forward to welcoming you in Johannesburg!
Head of Sub Sahara Africa, SWIFT
For more information about sponsoring or exhibiting at this event please contact Isabelle.Vanpeteghem@SWIFT.com