Order SWIFTRef Online applications
The online service offers a comprehensive web-query tool for manual look-up of payments reference data. Users who registered for one of the SWIFTRef online products can access the service via the SWIFTRef Access Point.
Important information about your order
- To avoid the submission of incorrect orders, you are invited to contact SWIFTRef Services to discuss and review your needs.
- Please note that the email address of the main and back-up administrator you indicated in the e-form must have a swift.com user profile. If not yet registered on swift.com, click on "Create account" to create a SWIFT user profile account. Once created, you will be able to submit your order.
- SWIFT registered users are defined as customers who have previously registered on swift.com; either as part of the BIC registration process or through the SWIFTRef registration process for non-connected customers (customers without a BIC).
- For ordering specific to re-distribution of SWIFTRef data license, please contact SWIFTRef Services
- Ensure you have the email address of your sales contact person at SWIFT before you order.
- For subscriptions paid by credit transfer, the duration of the subscription is valid for an unlimited period and SWIFT will invoice the annual license fee in advance.