Order Enhanced Access Control
Enhanced Access Control allows your institution to define control roles for SWIFTNet Services used within your organization.
Important information about your order
- This is an option for your institution when the service does not use Role Base Access Control (RBAC).
- It is compatible with the use of RBAC by service administrators.
- Test and Live environments will be updated.
- SWIFT will provision the ServiceUser role for every service subscribed by your institution that does not use RBAC, unless requested otherwise.
- Your security officers will be able to delegate a role as needed to each authorised user of the service.
- SWIFT will also provision the CheckServiceUsage role that allows the security officer to activate the enhanced Access Control. See the Certificate Administration Guide for more information.
- SWIFT will reject traffic issued by users of the service who do not have a role for the service.