Table of contents
When you join Swift GPI you will benefit from our onboarding service that builds on Swift's gpi expertise.
Our Swift GPI onboarding specialists will work with you to define the best approach based on your organisation’s individual requirements.
With an average duration of 10 weeks, the initiation phase will allow you to build up your knowledge and understanding of the gpi ecosystem and its impact on your business, processes and system. You will also complete a questionnaire, which we will use for preparing testing activities and your customised gpi dashboard. Together we will define a project plan for the implementation of gpi-related changes within your organisation.
Once your action plan has been defined it is time to move on to the implementation phase. This process can take between 3 to 9 months, during which we will regularly be in contact to support you and monitor your progress in the gpi implementation. Our team of experts will be on hand to help you achieve faster time to market with regular review meetings and testing and readiness assessment.
Our specialists can also assist you with the installation and configuration of the Connector for Swift GPI if you subscribe to the connector service, and address questions from your development team arising during the implementation of the APIs.
During this last critical step, you will benefit from our teams’ ongoing support to prepare and execute readiness-testing activities and ensure that you meet the requirements to join the live gpi environment.
A typical readiness-testing phase will take you through the following steps before going live:
- A mandatory Bilateral Testing
- A voluntary Community Testing
You are now live and ready to provide your customers with a new real-time cross-border payment experience, but our partnership doesn’t end there. Once you have joined the gpi network we can also help with the following:
- Ongoing community support: once live, our support teams are available 24/7. We can also provide advanced support and care services for a more comprehensive assistance
- Gathering statistics: Your subscription to gpi will give you access to the Observer Insights, a service that allows you to benchmark your gpi performance and compare with your peers to ensure quality of service. To gain further granularity of analysis you can also sign up for gpi Observer Analytics, a tool that helps you monitor adoption, get payment routing intelligence and benchmark yourself against your peers. Our experts will help you onboard the solution to maximise your investment.
- Keep up to date with new gpi features and services: Swift GPI is continually evolving. Our experts can also help you in the onboarding of new features and/or support you in the expansion of your gpi corridors.