As technology advances, institutions must adapt to the evolving cyber security landscape. Our programme for Sibos 2017 highlights the key security issues facing institutions in today’s environment.
Session topics include:
- Blockchain and cyber security
- What market infrastructures can learn from each other in the event of a cyber-security crisis
- The cyber security landscape
Attendees will also have the chance to beat the cyber threat in an interactive game simulation. Teams will compete to build the most profitable and secure environment for their fictitious company, whilst under simulated cyber attacks.
SWIFT’s community approach to security
Join us at the SWIFT Auditorium and SWIFTLab for sessions on:
- #AttestNow: The SWIFT Customer Security Controls Framework
- Leveraging SWIFT’s messaging platform to combat cyber fraud
- SWIFT’s new cyber intelligence portal
- Payment controls
You should attend if…
Security is an issue for all financial services professionals. These sessions offer senior IT managers and business executives the opportunity to discuss the best approaches to cyber security and to learn how SWIFT and the Community can provide support to organisations, from securing systems, to intelligence sharing.