Managing Alliance Web Platform
Alliance Web Platform is the new browser-based graphical user interface for all Alliance products. During this half-day session, you will learn how to install, configure and manage this light and valuable solution. Our instructor will also illustrate how you can benefit from the centralised configuration and how to organise your Alliance connectivity infrastructure in a flexible manner.
This course is targeted at Alliance interface administrators, IT staff and managers as well as back-office managers.
- Introduction, benefits and added value of Alliance Web Platform
- Web Platform offerings
- Preparing for installation
- Installation, upgrade and removal
- Deploying GUI packages
- Connecting Alliance Server instances
- Configuring Application Groups and Packages
- Case study - configuring Browse
- Branding schemes
- Troubleshooting and maintenance
A good knowledge of Alliance interfaces is recommended.
People who have attended this course, also followed: