In Online Directories
Online Directories is an online query tool that provides you with:
- single access to the content of all SWIFT Directories, including the BIC directory, the BICPlusIBAN directory, the SEPA Routing directory and the Countries, Currencies and Holidays directory.
- daily updates (which makes it the most up-to-date BIC data query tool in the market)
- a search function on history data, including deleted BICs. This allows you to pull reports on added, deleted, or modified BICs within a specific period/country.
You receive a 15 days free trial when you order!
Financial institutions, corporates and others use Online Directories to:
- Validate the BIC
- Look-up the BIC for an institution’s name and address
- Translate the beneficiary’s BIC into its national clearing/sort code
- Look-up whether an institution is connected to SWIFTf
- Look-up through which payment systems an institution can be reached
- Look-up an institution’s SWIFT user category
- Validate that the beneficiary bank is adherent to the EPC agreement (SEPA)
- Look-up the BIC of an intermediary institution if it is not reachable directly (SEPA)
- Look-up the (preferred) choice of SEPA-capable ACH channels to the beneficiary institution
- Derive the SEPA BIC from the IBAN
- Validate IBANs, BICs and IBAN/BIC combinations
- Look-up BIC modifications, history changes
- Get an overview of added and deleted BICs