Le texte suivant n'est pas disponible en Français.
Change Alliance Access
This page allows you to change Alliance Access.
Before you order
- Read the the Alliance portability scenarios and related fees.
- If you have a SWIFT commercial Quotation Reference, just fill in the number in the field 3.02, accept the terms and conditions, submit the order as such, we will handle according to your sales quotation, no need any more to enter all details.
- In the e-form, the option 'Operational Reporting' (field 5.06) is detailed in the service description, paragraph 6.6 Operational Reporting. (login required)
Useful information about processing and delivery of your order
- Provided the order is fully compliant, SWIFT will process it within an average of five business days after its submission.
- In case you require a priority or emergency treatment of your order, consult the Knowledge Base tip 2234103 (login required) which details the possibilities and the related charges.
- The licence sheets will be made available on Secure Channel (login required).
- Track your order with the order status tool (login required).
- The person who placed the order will receive automated emails that provide status updates of the order.
- If applicable, Alliance Access software must be downloaded from the Download Centre (login required).
|Change Standalone system for message entry and repair
|Add a new destination to your ARG contract