- The Marketing group articulates and delivers market segment specific solutions that respond to the needs of our customers. It runs the product portfolio focusing on key components such as ease of use, total cost of ownership reduction and product simplicity. The marketing group also includes global Communications, Sibos, Innovation, Partner Marketing, and Standards (a key component of SWIFT’s value proposition).
- The Operations group is essential to our day-to day delivery of the SWIFT services. The group manages and operates the services used by customers on a 24/7 basis, including the running of SWIFT's operational centres and global network. The group also includes central customer support services, the incident and crisis management function and internal systems and services management.
- The Information Technology group brings together SWIFT IT development and testing. This division is responsible for the delivery of the core FIN and SWIFTNet messaging solutions, as well as interface products, matching, business and enterprise applications. The Information Technology group is also responsible to ensure best in class cyber, logical and physical security solutions in addition to driving infrastructure and technology evolution to ensure that SWIFT’s global network works securely, efficiently and effectively.
- The Finance and Administration group is responsible for financial management, corporate planning, monitoring Company performance, billing, purchasing, logistics and general administration services as well as for understanding our competitors and their offering. The Finance and Administration group is also in charge of pricing.
SWIFT is organised into three regions – the Americas, Asia Pacific, and EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa). Each regional head manages their region with autonomy. The regional teams include locally based marketing, sales and support experts, relationship managers and core functions such as Communications, HR, Training, Finance and Legal. This structure enables us to work closely with our customers and ensures that their particular needs are understood.
- The Americas Region
- The Asia Pacific Region
- The EMEA Region
The Corporate Functions
- The Legal function provides legal support and is responsible for corporate governance and legal risk management.
- The Human Resources function recruits, develops, retains and rewards talent and provides the programmes, policies and practices to help achieve business goals with motivated, high-performing employees.
- The CRO function ensures that risks are identified, assessed and timely mitigated, within agreed tolerance levels.